I recently had the pleasure of being a guest on the “Performance Delivered” podcast. The topic of discussion was very timely and something that we discuss daily with our members. There isn’t a silver bullet to solving the challenges that come along with the loss of 3PD. The answers however sit with the brands themselves. They just need to understand where the gold sits and how to mine it. Here is a glimpse into our discussion but please give it a lesson and share your thoughts with us over at Cogent.
Zero and first-party data are eclipsing third-party data…
When brands use this data strategically, they can drive more sales and acquire more customers because they know exactly who they’re selling to.
But a majority of brands are missing out on this opportunity—are you one of them?
Sean Simon, founder of Cogent, is here to break down how brands can use zero and first-party data to drive performance in media and e-commerce.
- What happens when third-party data disappears
- The difference between zero and first-party data
- How brands can capture first-party data in a privacy compliant way
- Why brands shouldn’t outsource their first-party data
- Untapped resources for zero-party data
- And more